Oh my great God

Oh my great God,
let me not wonder in this busy world,
that who you are,
let me go to that stage when I was a child,
let me have that chance again to pray you,
Oh my great birth soul,
let me not wear gentle black shoes that,
I fear of you for these bubble reputation,
let me go to that stage when I was a child,
let me have that chance again to play with you,
Oh my dear soul,
let me not have attitude and pride that,
I ignore my past friends,
let me go to that stage when I was innocent,
let me have that chance again to bunk with them,
Oh my dear light,
let me not be blind that I forget,
the sacrifice of my parents,
let me go to that stage when I was innocent,
let me have that chance again to sleep in my mother's lap,
Oh my beloved magnificence,
let me not be addicted to the roses,
that I refuse to smell my old village,
let me go to that stage when I was naive,
let me have that chance again to love that essence.
         ~~~Ritik ~~~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What a beauty!

युवा शक्ति एवं आत्मविश्वास

Raksha Bandhan